Connect & Socialize

Colyfoli on Facebook joseemm on Pinterest jo_meunier on twitter Josée Meunier on Google+

Apr 16, 2014

ART&FAIT formally known as Colyfoli - new name and branding design

Here it is! The new identity for my handmade jewelry business, formally colyfoli, now ART&FAIT.  I was never completely satisfied with the old name and logo design but, when I started out, I needed something fast and didn't put too much toughs into the branding.  Since I am currently completing a two years degree in graphic design, I did my own branding as a school project. Here's a small infographic that somewhat explains the creative process of the new brand identity, business cards and collaterals to come soon.  I've created it for my new Behance account, my favorite source of inspiration. Softwares used: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.

Re-branding for Art&Fait infographic

Give me your thoughs on it. Jo xo

No comments: