Connect & Socialize

Colyfoli on Facebook joseemm on Pinterest jo_meunier on twitter Josée Meunier on Google+

Nov 28, 2012

Gift wrapping inspiration: ribbon art


Hello everyone, sharing a bit of inspiration with you on this rather gray Wednesday. I came across the artist Baku Maeda project Ribbonesia's blog and found his work so beautiful and original I had to share. 

Here is a sample of his work; he uses fabrics and ribbons in a very creative way to make 3D sculptures. To see more check out his blog www.ribbonesia.com






all images (C)2010 Ribbonesia All Rights Reserved


Not saying I could ever achieve the same results, but it gives me ideas for the upcoming holiday season's gift-wrapping-fest. To get even more inspiration, ideas and freebies for wrapping your christmas or other presents, check out my pinterest boards "wrap me fancy" and "xmas stuff". In this busy, sometimes crazy time of the year, do you take the time to make your present's wrapping more special and personalized? 

Jo.

No comments: