Connect & Socialize

Colyfoli on Facebook joseemm on Pinterest jo_meunier on twitter Josée Meunier on Google+

Dec 4, 2012

New Colyfoli DIY or DIM (did it myself) crafty business cards

colyfoli hand crafted business cards
The finished product; I have made them in many more colors.
I ran out of my old business cards, finally! I was waiting for this to happen to get crafty and create some new ones.  Here they are: cute, artsy, handmade, un-perfect, un-common, round and cheap to produce! Just the way I like it.

So here they are in the making:




the card stock paper I painted with watercolor
I painted the paper in a free-style manner with watercolors and let dry.


printed layout
I printed layout onto the watercolored and craft paper.

business cards in the making - punch hole
I glued the two sheets together and punch-holed.


white pencil writting
It was missing something so I added "bijoux" with a plain white drawing pencil

final result: cool nifty round business cards
the final result, what to you think?


1 comment:

Waseem said...

these are so simple and cute business cards you have shared..thanks for sharing it as i might need it when design my own plastic business cards.